Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first-ever blog. My name is Carrie Tate. I am a Sophomore at Ohio Northern University. I am still Undecided and not completely sure what I want to do with my life. However, I do know what I don’t want to do. That's anything that involves math and science. I'm juggling the idea of majoring in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing. 

I am from Lima, Ohio, which is only a short 30-minute drive from Ada. I commute from home every day. This has made my college experience much different from most. Other than coming to class, I don't spend much time on campus. This is something I want to work on and try to get more involved this semester. 

I have a lot of interests in many different areas. I love to bake, paint and crochet. I'm basically the youngest grandma you'll ever meet. I also enjoy learning about health and exercise. I work at a gym in Lima, so I spend the majority of my time there. I’ve always had an interest in fashion and trying out new styles. In my free time I go thrift shopping for clothes, furniture, and pretty much anything I think is cool. 

I’m excited about this school year and what it has in store! 


Comments

  1. Hi Carrie! It is so nice to meet you. My name is Maiya Dilbone, and this is also my second year at Ohio Northern. Although I live on campus, I understand not getting the typical college experience because I go home most weekends. I have learned that it is all about finding what works best for you. I hope you have a great semester and learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carrie. It's wonderful to meet you. I also have a great interest in great fashion. There are so many ways of displaying art, and I think the best two are Music and Fashion. I look forward to reading more posts. Good luck this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts