Coffee Shops

One of my favorite things by far is coffee. Along with the drink itself, I love finding new coffee shops to try out. I tried out a new one recently called Morning Blend in downtown Lima, Ohio. It is located inside a local restaurant, The Met, which is pretty well known in Lima. It is in a building from 1890, so it has a historic feel that I like. I met my friend Sawyer there and we both really enjoyed it. Sawyer goes to Bowling Green State University, so I don’t get to see her very often. We both got coffee and croissants. They had tons of drink and pastry options. It was the perfect place for us to catch up!

I also like to go to Vibe Coffeehouse and Cafe, The Meeting Place on Market and Light on the Corner. They are all in Lima and are worth the drive. All of them have a great atmosphere. They are my favorite places to go to study when I need a change of scenery. The library can get boring after a while for me. Twisted Whisk Cafe in Bluffton is also a good option. It makes me feel good to support small businesses and I think it is important to do so.  





Comments

  1. I am loving your blogs, Carrie! Finding unique coffee shops is one of my favorite things to do also. Sometimes I think I go more for the experience than actually wanting the drink. I have tried Twisted Wisk in Bluffton and a couple other ones in Findlay; however, I will definitely be making a trip to Lima soon to try Vibe Coffee House and Light on the Corner. Thank you for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, I think it is really cool that the coffee shop was inside a restaurant. That is not something you see very often. Also, the building is really old which is cool on its own. I am glad you got to see a friend. However, coffee just isn't my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a college student, I have been pressured to drink coffee too. My dad wants me to drink my coffee without anything in it but I at least need some milk in it to help the bitter taste. I have gone to The Met before. I went on my 21st birthday and the staff gave me different drinks to try and a meal on the house. Much like coffee, I did not enjoy most of the drinks. I have always loved a café atmosphere and am jealous you can experience so many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely drink coffee but have always loved the aroma of being in a coffee shop. The different aesthetics and uniqueness behind each coffee shop is what draws me to experience them. I will have to check out The Met soon and grab a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts